Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sweet first words

My Lil Son blabbers a lot. He is trying to imitate our words and I taught him the word "Naana" and soon to my surprise he pointed out to his Dad's photo and said Naana and later on when ever he couldn't see his Dad at home, he keeps on saying Naana,Naana... Its very nice to hear such cute sweet first words from kids. I could see the happiness in my DH's face when he is called. I want to share this audio clip with you. I will update this post with some more if I get a chance to record.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aha....very cute....

Anonymous said...

hehehe...very nice :)

Swathi said...

hey i heard ur son's voice..bale cute ga cheptunadu...how old is he?

Ramya said...

@Neeraja and Keerthi
Thank you sooooo much

@Swathi he is 18 mons now and I think he is bit late in acheiving mile stones.

sreechandana said...

very cute, n thks for ur msg abt my baalu post :)