I must thank Varunavi for passing this beautiful tag, where I could reveal Mother in me. As this tag says to write five things I love about being a mother.
- Being pregnant, I loved the feel of his kicks and moves, Though painful sometimes, they are sweet sweet so sweeeet.
- I love to kiss him soon he slips to sleep. My Mom says a big NO to this but I could not resist myself.
- He kisses me while munching the food that are a great treat for his taste buds and then I simply stare at him to not to miss his joyful expression.
- He comes back to hug me though I shout or I am angry at him that's how they steal our hearts with their innocence filled love.
- His cute Lil steps(I should say lil runs, he rarely walks) and eyes search for me saying 'maama, maama' in my absence and cries if he could not see me for a while.
and there are many more, every moment with him is a gifted one and precious. I realised the value of a Mother being a Mother rather than being a daughter. His bubbly words, silly acts, messy arts, quirky habits.....makes our 'life' ride exciting on a happy rail(touch wood). He will be Two by this May. May God give him bright future.
I wish all the best to many of my friends who are to be Moms. You are gonna enjoy a lot. I want to pass this tag to my sister.