- In Early 2009 itself Andhraites are recovering from the shock regarding the loss of Satyam company, the only IT source for Andhra pradesh.
- In The Elections of 2009, Media made the people frustrated, News papers sounded just like the pamphlets of the parties they love finally leaving the people in a confusion what to believe and what not to!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, Jai Prakash Narayan is an exception his party/speeches does not come under this criteria
- Sudden death of Mr. Y.S. Raj Sekhar Reddy really made the Andhra people sad, we lost a leader.
- Floods in Andhra made the lives worse causing for the loss in wealth and health of the people.
- Flu flu flu....Not only Andhra, this word became the scariest part all around the world.
- The State became more instable with the serious issue Andhra-Telangana separatism, still it is continuing, affecting the life of a common Man with the name of Dharnas, Agitations, spoiling various resources etc.. I doubt even do God knows the end for this!!!!!!
Finally, where are we going to??? we are not even thinking for the well being of our state, As long as we focus more on attacks rather than ways to develop, we will be the same forever watching others going ahead.
Recently I got this forward mail which made me laugh.
Awards for the year 2009
--Best Actor: KCR
--Best Romantic Actor: ND Tiwari
--Best Silent Side Actor: Chandrababu Naidu
--Best Sensational Action Hero: Lagadapati Rajagopal
--Best Comedian: Chiranjeevi
--Best Dubbing Artist: Chidambaram
--Best Character Actor: Manmohan Singh
--Best Story Writer: Sonia Gandhi
--Best Screenplay: Sonia Gandhi
--Best Direction: Sonia Gandhi
--Best Audience: Rosiah