Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Love tag


Tagged by Swathi
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will make him to realise what he lost

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To have a job to support my parents.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Who ever makes my Parents to feel bad.

4. Why do you blog?
To boost up and express myself.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
yep, we still live as friends

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone. We are very lucky to get a lovable care taker.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
not yet across such scenario but for beloved ones, I will wait for life long

8. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
I want to see my Country corruption free.

9. What takes you down the fastest?
Failure

10. What resurrects you the fastest?
When I outburst my tears hugging my Hubby. He is my emotional absorber.

11. What’s your strength?
My frankness.

12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Swathi: Yet to meet this wonderful girl. Really to say I was very much impressed with her blog and wanted to start one of course she too don't know this yet. Very supportive, friendly,helpful and could bring changes every day with her brilliant ideas.

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Happily married by saving enough for future.

14. Whats the purpose of such Tags?
Increase the visitors to blogs by letting others know about us:)

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
I believe that life stays cool with relationships.. I try my level best to keep the relationships with the persons I like..

16. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I can't forget. Though I have to speak to them due to some constraints, I hate them and I couldn't be normal with them such easily. Forgiveness means it depends up on the complexity of the issue.

17. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Life is sweet when you have some one for you.

18. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
With a lovely life , with a job for me and being planned a well career for my Son

19. What’s your fear?
Not to be in troubles of any kind

20. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Appu'day' thellarindhaa!!! Ramya legaali thappadhu :(

Tag 6 people.
I want to change this I want to tag this to Usha, Chandu. I want to tag to some more but I was already late.

1 comment:

Swathi said...

Hey thanks for taking up the tag...and those kind words about me..and the fact that u were inpsired by my blog..came as a real surprise for me...thanku so much again...