Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Lil TIGER


On Friday evening we went to the Halloween party in my Hubby s office. I bought a tiger dress for Rithvik. He enjoyed wearing it and seemed to be curious to scare us. I was never been to Halloween party. Its very fun to watch the kids in different costumes, every kid had a Polaroid photograph there and they immediately got busy in preparing a greeting by sticking that photo and decorating it with the stuff provided there. I really got surprised to the way the kids presented their imaginations by painting on the pumpkins, greetings, bags etc...they all enjoyed the haunted house and had pizza there. Its very fun to see my Lil Tiger playing there.

3 comments:

sreechandana said...

mi tigar chala bagunnadu

Swathi said...

hey thats a cute costume..even i have never been to halloween party...

Ramya said...

Thanks Chandu and Swathi, will convey it to Rithvik