Saturday, February 7, 2009

Intellectual Indian ads

In my child hood days, I used to watch the commercial ads rather than programs that were been telecasted in between. I love to watch Indian ads even now. I appreciate the idea of the makers behind them. I bow to the Indian minds, that could depict the concept in short clips.
Long back, I came across this ad that's touching and delivered a beautiful message. The back ground music and Song are fantastic.



One more ad that moved me.

I ended up shedding tears watching this ad, good one.


On the other hand, I want to you to see these below funny commercials. I am sure you're gonna LAUGHHHHH.........


I didnot get this ad...takes time to come outtttt

5 comments:

Satish Bolla said...

too good andi. i love the first ad. that's the only one i saw already. rest are al new to me

Anonymous said...

very touching ads. I haven't any of these before.

Sirisha said...

nenu mee lane...ads ekkuva choosta...choosina ads ayina they gave me a mixed feeling of tears and laugh...very good post....how is ritvik...take care

Ramana KV said...

Nice and funny adds...

Thanks for visiting my blog.. You have a nice blog here..

Sahaja said...

heyyyy naku ee ads anni ishtam :) chusthu unte mana taste chala similar anukunta....first ad too much kada asalu!!