Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving Mysteryyyyyyy

Last Friday we moved in to our new apartment, I was bit busy with all this stuff and couldn't update my blog, exactly the day before, On last Thursday evening when Rithvik's dad tried to take him to Rest room to wash his mouth holding his right arm, my naughty pie escaped from his hands and immediately started crying and didn't move his hand even. we are not sure what to do then and ran for the emergency by 8:45 pm and there we waited for our turn, in the mean while Rithvik started playing as usual unless until none disturbed his hand. Finally by 11pm a doctor walked in( after the visits of other junior doctors) and said it was like bone dislocation at elbow and he set it right with his fingers bending the elbow , that's a 2 minute job. Thank God, In no time Rithvik moved his arm. We reached home by 1:30 am and from the very next day he was quite normal.

Here comes the real mystery, when ever we are ready for a move, we are tend to face some issues like this. When we moved from California to here, Rithvik swallowed a small piece of plastic disposable glass and then we didn't go for emergency but that whole night was terrible for both of us monitoring him for any of the complications(check here).

When I came to US for the first time, I was attacked with a malaria fever just before my travel and need to cancel my tickets, We cancelled my tickets for three times due to my health problems finally I could make it possible by 4th time, after Rithvik was born we three went for vacation to India I got leg sprain just day before to our return journey hmmm.... generally I don't believe this but some incidents are making me to feel tensed.

when we two analysed these situations, my husband said to me, ' you know some thing, when I was a bachelor, my move to every new home brought me some good news, but after marriage it was all upside down' waah waah ....finally he shooted me meee me!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Saritha said...

Thank god,he is ok.Even though we keep an eye on them but still they will do something or the other.
Read ur post on rithvik swallowing a plastic pc,it came out or not??

I remember when i came here,hubby shifted the house and house was full of cartons and pinky dropped car key in one of the boxes and we didnt notice it.Next day morning when hubby was about to go office he realised car key is not there and i have throwed all the boxes last night.I went running to the place we keep garbage but those boxes were not there.We didnt had a dulicate key and car was to be towed to the garage and got a new key done in the evening.
Don't be tensed ramya,once kids they know what is wrong and what is right,they will listen to us and no more tensions for us.Cheer up dear...

Ramana KV said...

Hmm.. I hope this is the last such thing to happen.. I guess you are happy to be away from ur complaining neighbor..

That's a cute pic.. :)

Unknown said...

oooo Hugs to you dear... how is rithvik now hope he is doing well. don't worry dear he will become a big boy very soon...

Krishna Kumar said...

Thank God..Rithvik is fine now..!! and cute pic by the way...